It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
All students are expected to wear appropriate clothing to school. Students wearing inappropriate clothes will be asked to call home or change into another item of clothing from the school clothes box. Items considered to be inapropriate are:
- shorts or skirts measuring higher than six inches above the knee
- shorts, skirts, or pants with holes in them
- tank tops, spaghetti straps tops, or midriffs
- clothing with beer ads or profanity
- clothing with a slogan offensive to other students or teachers
- cleats and high heel shoes
- open toe shoes, jelly shoes, and flip flops are discouraged for safety reasons
- shoes with wheels are not allowed